Translation Project Manager (m/f)
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
- coordinate and manage delivery of multiple translation projects for EMEA, NAM, LAM & APAC regions on approved budget and timeline,
- accountable for project status, client relationships, and ensuring quality and service always meet expectations,
- work directly in translation management systems to drive projects to completion,
- attend meetings as required to discuss and clarify briefs, client requirements, deadlines and budgets,
- compile and present reports and presentations on cost, quality, and translation activities,
- successfully communicate and work closely with Learning Experience Specialist on training sessions requested by our stakeholders,
- effectively communicate with clients, linguists, and colleagues with the ultimate goal of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- knowledge on localization industry, technologies and operating models,
- minimum 3-year experience with one or more TMS (translation management system) and MT (machine translation),
- fluent in English (spoken/written),
- proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- proactive and challenging,
- ability to work with several functions, across multiple levels in the organization,
- high communication skills (oral and written),
- focused on project & KPI delivery.
- employment contract for a minimum period of 12 months,
- exciting job in an international company,
- collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals,
- induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company,
- special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals,
- wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary).
Employment agency Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 388.