Master Data Specialist
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
- Client`s Sourcing & Logistics Service Center gives you an environment to become an expert in various commercial processes, learn and exercise optimisation, harmonisation, automation and digitalisation of client`s processes, and gaining multicultural exposure in a very international and dynamic organisational surrounding
- A degree in Bachelor level education, or experience with operating commercial processes, e.g. for sourcing/purchasing, logistics, supply chain or customer service
- Service minded person with focus on quality, efficiency, support and helping stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must, Finnish/ Swedish/ Polish/ German will be a clear benefit
- Willingness to work with scattered IT system landscape, covering e.g. Bravo/ Jaegger, CarrierPoint, SAP MM, Sourcing Tracker, Fenix, WPS, OTM, MS PowerBI, QlikSense, etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining selected cost information standards in the systems
- Updating logistics related master data into different ERP systems
- Updating supplier related master data into different sourcing systems
- Maintaining product grouping and segmentation for sourcing categories
Your future work place will be in Tallinn, Estonia or Ostroleka, Poland.
The whole recruitment process is conducted by Manpower Estonia. In order to apply please send your CV in English through the application link below. For more information call us: +372 630 6565.