znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
- Client`s Sourcing & Logistics Service Center gives you an environment to become an expert in various commercial processes, learn and exercise optimisation, harmonisation, automation and digitalisation of client`s processes, and gaining multicultural exposure in a very international and dynamic organisational surrounding
- A degree in Bachelor level education, or experience with operating commercial processes, e.g. for sourcing/purchasing, logistics, supply chain or customer service
- Service minded person with focus on quality, efficiency, support and helping stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must, Finnish/ Swedish/ Polish/ German will be a clear benefit
- Willingness to work with scattered IT system landscape, covering e.g. Bravo/Jaegger, CarrierPoint, SAP, Sourcing Tracker, Fenix, WPS, OTM, MS PowerBI, QlikSense, etc.
As a Logistics Specialist you will be responsible for stock reconciliation process between different systems and other selected logistics processes when agreed relevant for Service Center.
Your future work place will be in Tallinn, Estonia or Ostroleka, Poland.
The whole recruitment process is conducted by Manpower Estonia. In order to apply please send your CV in English through the application link below. For more information call us: +372 630 6565.