Purchasing Specialist (Source-to-Contract Support)
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
- Client`s Sourcing & Logistics Service Center gives you an environment to become an expert in various commercial processes, learn and exercise optimisation, harmonisation, automation and digitalisation of our processes, and gaining multicultural exposure in a very international and dynamic organisational surrounding
- Proficiency based either on a degree in Bachelor level education, or experience with operating commercial processes, e.g. for sourcing/purchasing, logistics, supply chain or customer service
- You are service minded with focus on quality, efficiency, support and helping our stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English mandatory, Finnish/ Swedish/ Polish/ German will be a clear benefit
- Not afraid to work with scattered IT system landscape, covering e.g. Bravo/Jaegger, CarrierPoint, SAP, Sourcing Tracker, Fenix, WPS, OTM, MS PowerBI, QlikSense, etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting Sourcing managers in tender data gathering and negotiation support
- Preparing contracts and administrating e-signing and archiving process
- Updating contracted prices into respective ERP (e.g. SAP MM or CarrierPoint)
- Maintaining SAP scheduling agreements & eCatalogs and informing mill contacts
- Other administrative tasks, e.g. reporting and invoice discrepancy management
Your future work place will be in Tallinn, Estonia or Ostroleka, Poland.
In order to apply please send your CV in English through the application link below. For more information call us: +372 630 6565