Opis stanowiska pracy
Annual Reporting Specialist
NR REF.: 1157678
Universal-Investment is the largest independent investment management company in the German-speaking part of Europe and the market leader in the areas of Master-KVG services and private label funds.
With its administration, insourcing and risk management services, the company focuses on the administration and structuring of funds, securities, real assets as well as alternative asset classes and offers complex risk management solutions.
To achieve our ambitious growth goals we are currently looking for an Annual Reporting Specialist to join our Annual Reports team, part of the wider Fund Reporting department.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- preparation, refinement and distribution of the annual/semi-annual reports
- accompaniment and coordination of the reports with internal and external contacts
- publication of the reports in the electronic Federal Gazette and on our Homepage
- independent and autonomous further development of the associated processes, which becomes necessary due to amendments to the law or changes in business policy
- representation of the reporting topics to internal and external partners
Your skills and experience
- fluent in German and English (min B2 level)
- reporting experience, ideally gained in financial services (ex. investment company or a custodian bank) with a focus on annual financial statements of investment funds
- high level of initiative with attention to detail
- organisational strength, resilience and the ability to work in a team
- superior customer service skills
- proficient with MS Office, especially Excel.
- ideally previous experience with SAP
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related subject would be of benefit
What we offer:
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training. As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer: a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location. Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.
By pressing the ‘Apply’ button the Candidates are applying to Hays recruitment agency which provides its services to Universal investment Branch in Kraków. The applications of Candidates meeting the Universal Investment requirements will later be forwarded to Universal Investment for further recruitment.