Opis stanowiska pracy
Senior Analyst,Data Management Quantitative Analysis
NR REF.: 1157658
For our client in banking industry we are looking for candidates to join a team in their office in Wrocław.
Your new role:
The Senior Analyst supports the Derivative Valuations group by playing a pivotal role in the well-functioning of the team; responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Completion of the daily processing of OTC assets, manual price input and price exception validation review for a variety of Derivative clients. Ensure this process is robust and efficient.
- Display high level of ownership for processes and projects assigned, as well as initiative by suggesting improvements to the existing processes
- Risk mitigation, the Lead Representative is expected to review and investigate valuation breaks.
- Ensure outstanding issues are followed up on a regular basis and kept to a minimum.
- Provide training on the theoretical/technical nature of all OTC securities to junior staff members.
- Responsibility for the integrity of the security master data on the OTC database, review and sign-off the master records completed by the analysts.
- Support the take on of new business into the team for existing client serviced and new business.
- work within a deadline driven environment. This will involve maintaining an attention to detail and ability to make decisions.
What we are looking for from the ideal candidate:
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Dependability, flexibility and the ability to lead by example.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in high-pressure environment
- Prior experience within the OTC pricing space is desirable.
What you will need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of VBA would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
What you will get in return:
Client provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click “apply now” to forward an up-to-date copy of you CV, or call us now.