Opis stanowiska pracy
Junior Administrator with German
NR REF.: 1157566
For our client from logistic field we are looking for candidates interested in a role of Junior Administrator to join new team!
Your new company: International company which has established position on the market is opening new department in their office in Kraków. If you would like to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and start your carrier path in a big company apply now!
Your new role:
- Answering phone calls and emails from clients
- Analysing customers needs
- Preparing documentation according to templates and company standards
- Collecting needed information and providing it to the client
What you will need to succeed:
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy, sense of priorities and responsibility
- High customer orientation, problem analysis and problem-solving
- Computer skills
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary and stable work environment
- Opportunity to develop within the multinational organization
- Package of benefits (private insurance and health care, sport card, discounts)
- Package of trainings and courses
What you need to do now: If you’re interested in this role, click “apply now” to forward an up-to-date copy of you CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job, contact your local Hays office for discussion on your career.