Opis stanowiska pracy
NR REF.: 1157605
Hays IT Contracting matches IT Contractors with the best employers. Our passion lies in helping people develop their professional careers in IT sector - quite simply, we power the world of work.
For our Client we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of:
Rate depending on experience: 100 – 140 PLN / hour net
Job type: contract B2B
Length: long term cooperation
As a Lead QA you will provide leadership to a small QA team and perform testing on our key projects. Over time this role could evolve to increase the leadership focus - once project, product and org setup are well understood. As part of this role, you will work in cross-functional scrum teams delivering complex end-to-end solutions mainly to clients from the UK market. You will work closely with developers, other testers, business analysis, project managers, the resourcing team and client, if needed. We are an agency and the project environment is very dynamic and requires both technical knowledge and strong soft skills.
In this role you will have an opportunity to shape the QA process across the company.
What you will do:
- Perform testing on our key accounts (60%) and focus on overall quality leadership (40%).
- During the initial on-boarding period main focus on manual testing and understanding the product and process landscape.
- Ensure quality on tested products and clearly flag any outstanding issues.
- Participate in the Agile process as part of a cross functional engineering team.
- Be the voice of quality in early stages of the projects (test strategy, quality definition, scoping).
- In close collaboration with our teams, define testing strategies for our products and implement them step-by-step.
- Standardise solutions and technologies in the QA team.
- Assist in assigning testers to projects according to their knowledge and skills.
- Mentor and support testers on the team according to our Technical Competencies framework - this includes advising and overseeing training and certification within our e-learning environment.
- Manage a team of 7+ QA testers.
- Build business cases for QA improvements, presenting those and once approved supervise end to end implementation.
Recruitment process is quick and remote: one short conversation with Hays and one interview with the Client.
Apply if you have:
- 4+ years of overall QA testing experience, including as Senior QA.
- Solid QA knowledge including a wide range of testing types (i.e. regression, performance, E2E, penetration and accessibility).
- To be self-driven and actively look for ways to mitigate risks, prevent quality issues - you just know how to get things done.
- Assertiveness and strong communication skills in both Polish and English with ability to present to senior management and client.
- A proven track record of successful QA improvement implementations.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment with high prioritisation skills.
- Awareness of the wider business context and the ability to explain it to your team.
Contact us to apply and learn more!