Opis stanowiska pracy
Our client is a big multinational in the FMCG industry in Rotterdam.
***Big Data & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IT Project Management*** These topics got your special attention? Then read on!
You have? Experience with Data Strategy, Data insights and IT Project Management?
You are? Experienced with large global D&A or machine learning projects as well as knowledge of supply chain processes?
You are? Available in two weeks
You want? A position where you lead the European organisation in the digital transformation towards simplicity and data insights.
Our client ready for the next step to continue the path of becomming data intelligent. In this position you will be partnering with the business to power key decisions with data, advanced analytics and AI to accelerate growth.
The Data & Insights team will persevere to make the organisation Data Intelligent; powering key decisions with data, insights, advanced analytics and AI. This Data & Analytics project lead function endeavours to create clear accountability for all aspects of Data Strategy, Data Management, Information Management, Analytics, and Insights. We would be accountable for the impact of solutions, maintaining market relevance, minimising unnecessary overlaps in analytics products, ensuring simplicity and that the data solutions and technology better meets the needs of our users.
Main purpose of the job
You interface between the Design teams, D&A team, product teams, Europe tech deployment teams and the markets to ensure the D&A activities in the Runway, Deployment and Run are delivered successfully and in a coordinated manner.
The role covers three main areas: functional expertise, technical expertise, and general management
You have to be able to put yourself in a technology user position and understand any potential issues, so it is useful if you understand analytics technology (Power BI etc) and have been a user of the technology.
A strong knowledge of data & analytics projects, machine learning projects, or decision-making on a digital programme landing from requirement gathering to deployment. You also need a lot of predictive, prescriptive analytics capabilities, manage stakeholders from technical delivery.
This person will land in the whole of Europe. It is an added value to have experience with dealing with European markets to be able to understand why certain technology is used (may be due to local regulations).
A medium level of knowledge expected at Supply Chain and Sales process (planning, forecasting, customer business planning).
This role will manage a team of 10 people of direct reports and also indirectly manage wider teams via influencing skills.
Navigate European aptitude – requirements will change, and technology challenges will be encountered, so stakeholders need to be persuaded.
1. Work closely with SC and iOPS Director, the D&A Design Authority Lead and market engagement teams to plan the D&A components of the iOPS deploy and run capabilities.
2. Lead the D&A markets engagement in Europe for planning and running the engagement runway process including data assessments and pilots for allD&A/tech solutions
3. Be the point of contact for markets on business case development and sign off
4. Work with the iOPS DL orchestration lead to develop DL build and integration plans to support iOPS deployment
5. Coordinate delivery of the core D&A products with the D&A Global product teams – FEU, CD LW, TPx, SC LW, O2C, CDP, PDR plus additional ones as they develop
6. Design with the D&A insight hubs what iOPS D&A capabilities will be deployed into them and what will not and manage that transition
7. Support the deployment of D&A capabilities and solutions into the iOPS partners as part of the