znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
MSS Cloud engineering team is a Markets and Securities Services Initiative that is part of the Group Strategy to transform the way we use Cloud in the Bank.
The Cloud Program has been functioning for close to 2 years. We have put in place the foundation blocks like the network, security and enables many Cloud products for use principally for GCP but are increasing capabilities in AWS and Ali. We are also working on making cloud on-boarding and cloud Devops process simple and automated. process to be fully-automated for defined common requests, accelerating availability of environments to less than 24 hours for common patterns. We are also developing patterns for approval and deployment of cloud products e.g. GKE Kubernetes & container registry, Cloud SQL and AIML. Also an important responsibility for the team is to enhance cloud capability with MSS IT by provide training and building a community.
As a key member of the technical team, you will be expected to define and contribute at a high-level to many aspects of our collaborative Agile development process:
- Prime role is to work with use case devops team on Cloud products such as GKE, Cloud SQL, DataProc, BigQuery etc. and get the tools working safely for HSBC, design access control, document development pattern and train developers to use tools.
- For priority cloud projects - Provide software design, development, automated testing of new and existing components in an Agile, DevOps and dynamic environment
- Promoting development standards, code reviews, mentoring, knowledge sharing
- Product and feature design, scrum story writing
- Implement the tools and processes, handling performance, scale, availability, accuracy and monitoring
- Participation in regular planning and status meetings. Input to the development process - through the involvement in Sprint reviews and retrospectives. Input into system architecture and design.
- Peer reviews.
- Experienced in Google Cloud or AWS or Ali or combination of all. Ideally in HSBC environment.
- Sound understanding and experience in Cloud products - e.g. VPC, GKE, EKS, RDS, GCE, Cloud SQL, BigQuery
- Sound experience on Linux Platform
- Programming languages: Python and/or Java,
- Proficient in SQL and relational database design with experience in PostGreSQL / Oracle / MSSQL
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tooling - e.g. GitHub, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Jira
- Need structured thinking to not only get the GCP tool working but also document patterns so many projects can use product without detailed help.
- Exposure to Agile Project methodology but also with exposure to other methodologies (such as Kanban)
- Understanding of data modelling techniques using relational and non-relational techniques
- Understanding of Cloud design patterns
- Coordination globally dispersed and remote working teams
- Experience on Debugging the Code issues and then publishing the highlighted differences to the development team/Architects;
NICE TO HAVE
- 8+ years professional software development experience with at least 12 months in cloud technologies
- Agile and DevOps experience - at least 2 years
- Foundation level understanding of AWS
- Cloud certified
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)