Opis stanowiska pracy
NR REF.: 1156931
Hays IT Contracting matches IT Contractors with the best employers. Our passion lies in helping people develop their professional careers in IT sector - quite simply, we power the world of work.
For our Client we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of:
Regular DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Location: Remote 100%
Job type: contract B2B
Length: long term cooperation
Rate: 150 – 170 pln/h net + vat
As a DevOps Engineer you will collaborate and support a cross-disciplinary team who are responsible for maintaining and delivering features within the LifeWorks platform, hosted on AWS. The ideal engineer will bring their experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help progress and drive DevOps initiatives within their team ensuring we build solutions that scale, are secure and automate wherever possible.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a dedicated DevOps role – ideally using AWS; or multiple years in a role which included DevOps work.
- Familiarity with the AWS Well-Architected framework
- Experience with core AWS services such as S3, EC2, ELB, Lambda, RDS, ECS.
- Experience with CI/CD tools – any of: GitHub Actions, CircleCI, Jenkins
- Experience with NoSQL databases – any of: MongoDB, DynamoDB, DocumentDB
- Experience with management tooling (including Containers, Terraform, Ansible, DataDog, etc.)
- Some software development experience, ideally in either PHP, Python or Node
- Working within the cross-functional feature team to provide infrastructure expertise and support.
- Collaborating and providing guidance on DevOps best practices such as automation, code security, CI/CD, logging and monitoring, alerting etc.
- Participating in all sprint ceremonies (kick-off, daily stand up, PO and Technical refinements sessions, Sprint Planning etc)
- Making a sprint commitment (i.e. assigned work items/tickets) whilst also allowing sufficient bandwidth for ad hoc requests by the team.
- Understanding the application and underlying technologies within a given feature area to contribute to solution design, development, testing, and implementation of business requirements
- Working with all domains to ensure that systems and data are safe and secure
- Seeking out processes that can be improved with automation and improve development and release processes within the team
- Competitive rate
- Real impact on the project – if you are good, you are independent in making decisions
- Fast learning opportunities