Opis stanowiska pracy
The purpose of the job is providing engineering expertise in the Data engineering area.
Job duties includes discussing specifications with the business & delivering solution in Agile environment and providing support when necessary. The team works in international environment supporting 20 countries in European time zone. Engineers participate in the entire project life cycle starting from an inception till transition. Very strong emphasis on quality with TDD/ATDD and continuous integration/continuous deployment already put in place.
The job will involve the following activities:
- Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements.
- Develop software / systems which acquire, aggregate and refine data.
- Create data warehouses and big data systems which maintain enterprise data and allow queries to be run against it.
- Perform matching and linking across datasets.
- Ensure secure movement of data from sources to targets.
- Use ETL and data tools to perform data integration across different databases / systems / platforms.
- Participate in data ingestion, sourcing, aggregation, APIs, feature engineering etc.
- Following the project development tools like JIRA, Confluence and GIT
- Investigate live system faults, diagnose problems, propose and provide solutions,
- Complete projects in a timely manner.
- University or Technical College graduate (preferable in IT) followed by at least 4 years of programming experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Warehouse / ETL & BigData technologies
- Good knowledge of & working experience with (order as per priority):
o GCP components like GCS, BigQuery, Dataproc, Vision, DataFlow, AirFlow, Cloud SQL, PubSub and Google Cloud SDK
o AI\ML models, algorithms & frameworks
o Hadoop & Kafka & NiFi
o Unix environment for handling support & execution activities
o Jenkins, Ansible, Git, CI/CD
o Understanding of Terraform script, shell script
o Experience on any of the RDBMS
o Good to have knowledge on scheduling tools like (Control-m, TWS)
o GCP Data Engineer certifications is an added advantage
o Java knowledge would be an advantage
- Good understanding of English is essential,
- Experience in Agile type methodologies will be an advantage,
- Prior working experience in a bank or a financial institution will be an advantage but not a must,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work in changeable environment,
- Curiosity and learning capabilities, ability to absorb new technologies & procedures quickly
NICE TO HAVE
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms