Opis stanowiska pracy
A programme encompassing development of multiple products for Investment Group division for one of the largest US asset managers. Examples include application used to procure and track consumption of investment research; investment coverage management system; investment ideas lifecycle management.
High level of cloud adoption, all new applications are built cloud native.
Pronounced UX process. Rapid prototyping and UI driven development with continuous user feedback loop.
Most products are developed through the concept of reusable common template that contains with all needed infrastructure (e.g. Okta) to build upon.
Team members will find opportunities to grow technical, domain and soft skills:
- Acquire and hone skills in state-of-the-art technologies. All the applications are new and actively developing - the team keeps abreast of the technology trends.
- Close collaboration with the client provides an immersive experience of the top tier financial firm, with great opportunities to learn the domain and boost communication skills.
- Work in a SCRUM team, close with client and business analysts, be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system.
- Develop and present recommendations from analysis of current solution. Assist in code peer reviews, build and test functional enhancements.
Identify areas for code refactoring. Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for fullstack development of Java and Typescript code to meet specifications and designs and using best practices. Development of a world-class web services code-base.
- Effort estimation and task breakdown - estimating cost of implementing new changes and identifying risk.
- 5+ years commercial Java experience, Spring
- Knowledge in web-services
- Passionate about software development
- Client-oriented, good communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world