Opis stanowiska pracy
Do you want to help improve experiences of cutting-edge CPU, APU and graphics products? If so, our client Software Infrastructure team is the right place for you.
We develop and support massive systems that improve the productivity of the SW Organization in areas including DevOps, Advanced Web-Based Tools, Test Automation as well as Project, Release, and Change Management solutions. We develop across full stack from infrastructure, container, database to API and Web leveraging latest technologies and development tools.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with backend engineering background, to help the company transition into cutting edge continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
The work happens in close relation with teammates worldwide, so fluency in English is a must.
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Support existing production environments
- Document technical and design decisions for other team members
- Help advance best practices of object oriented and SOA based design and development
- Help other teams with setup their CI/CD environments
- Prototype, design, and implement build system components
Big part of work will include working with code - adjusting existing solutions and their build processes and translating them into Jenkins pipelines, so experience with C++ or C# build systems such as MSBuild, cmake and make will play a big role.
This role is not bound to a particular project - so you can expect a variety of challenges and working with very diverse technologies & processes across the company.
- Strong experience with CI systems and tools such as Jenkins and Docker
- Working knowledge of code management systems (Git or Perfoce)
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Perl or Python
- Experience with GNU Make, MSBuild/VS, or MS WDK
- General knowledge of protocols such as SSH or WinRS
- Extensive knowledge of building in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with service oriented architecture including web services, messaging, REST
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience interfacing with relational databases, MS-SQL preferred
- Experience with hosting Github, Gerrit, ReviewBoard or other on-premise source control management platform
- Foreman, Chef, Salt and similar technologies
- Experience with testing solutions
- Experience with CDN solutions
- Experience with Artifactory, Grafana, Perforce and Gerrit
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world