Project Manager Clinical Supply Chain
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region. Are you ready to join?
You will be responsible for leading the global design and set up end to end customized clinical supply chain and support different clinical programs and studies. In addition to that you will ensure supply for global clinical trial to support first subject enrolled plus provide inventory management tools for the clinical demand and inventory planning team.
- Leading the Global design
- Partner with several cross functional stakeholders ( global development organization, global regulatory, product development teams and more)
- Develop project management techniques
- Create project plan and ensuring clinical study to start timely and support first subject
- Create study forecast for finished drug product to support the start of clinical study
- Design packaging configuration
- Facilitate phase in and phase out strategy for the introduction of new medicinal products introduction
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration or life sciences
- At least 5 years of experience in a project leader or project management position in an international company
- Fluent in English
- Experience in ERP systems (SAP is a big plus)
For this role an EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.