Molecular and Bioassay Development Scientist
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Molecular and Bioassay Development Scientist you will be responsible for developing methods to characterize vaccines.
- Enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team and contributing to method development knowledge of the team as a whole.
- Actively shares expertise in technologies such as ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays and/or NGS.
- Aims to shape the life cycle management up to and including validation of methods for release and characterization of our vaccine
- Acts as a technical lead to strengthen our product development strategy.
- Has strong capabilities to collaborate with scientists across multiple disciplines.
- Takes ownership as author in the preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filing and patents.
- Ph.D. degree with 1-5 years of post-doctoral
- Experience in a relevant field of cell-based or molecular assays and/or virology
- Pharmaceutical GMP experience or ICH method development is highly preferred
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.