The Manager for Production Engineering will have the overall responsibility for process development projects, implementation of products to manufacturing, method and tools for ensuring quality in manufactured products, and leading the onsite team of Production Engineers. The manager for Production Engineering will be responsible for implementing and managing continuous improvement
Our client - Autostore - is an Automated cubic warehouse systems pioneer, international manufacturing company with its HQ in Norway and the manufacturing plant in Koszalin
* Manage and ensure the accuracy of all production engineering activities
* Develop, implement and maintain manufacturing methods to deliver product on quality
* Support continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and remove waste
* Participates in supplier visits, selection, and capabilities assessment
* Collaborate closely with other R&D in AutoStore
* Work to ensure that design for manufacturing principles are implemented in the organisation
* Knowledge of Design tools, gauges, machines, documentation, test procedures
* Close collaboration with production teams.
* Senior Production Engineer with management experience ,
* Relevant higher degree education
* Experience with managing local teams in Poland and collaboration internationally.
* Willingness to travel. Minimum 4 travels to Norway per year.
* Experience with relevant standards and methodologies like APQP/SPC/FMEA
* Experience from high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive industry