Opis stanowiska pracy
Senior Analyst, Account Management (Front Office)
NR REF.: 1155793
For our client in banking industry we are looking for candidates to join a team in their office in Wrocław.
Service Director Support Team provides support to global Client Service Directors in the wide array of areas. We are mainly focusing on client administration tasks including coordinating efforts around KPIs monitoring, billing / debtor management, account opening, reports creation and client queries/escalations across full range of services provided by Client. We work for the largest clients in the industry which allows Agents to grow knowledge about all client segments and the wide range of services offered by Client.
The successful candidate will work with assigned global Service Directors helping them to monitor services contracted by their respective clients.
- implementing and maintaining controls to ensuring KPIs/KRIs related to service delivery tasks are met
- support around Service Director Dashboard / eCRM / Management Information including, but not limited to creating monthly executive summaries / Financial Management reports, performing necessary quality checks etc.
- billing and debtor management which includes monitoring unlinked accounts, coordinating with billing for invoice setup and management of aged receivables
- coordination of service review meetings for premium and enhanced clients at prescribed frequency
- creation of agendas, meeting invites maintenance, minutes capture and following up with stakeholders for agreed action items until resolution
- general administration tasks which include preparation for Internal Operations Forums, due-diligence preparation, follow up on any client queries regarding NEXEN/Billing setup with internal teams, etc.
- (annual) SLA / SLD renewal. Ensuring clients have insight in our service levels and support of the annual renewal of bespoke SLA’s working with client, SD and internal CSD teams.
We’re looking for a candidate wanting to grow his/her interpersonal skills in the dynamic international environment. Responsibilities will include creation and maintenance of the networks for each client relationship ensuring smooth information exchange and prompt resolution of queries. Therefore, this role requires:
- a high level of risk awareness and the ability to apply that expertise to identify control points
- ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and priorities
- experience of process mapping, procedure documentation and definition and service level definition and monitoring
- communication skills: client-focus, openness, problem-solving orientation, critical thinking approach, proactivity to raise to the new challenges every day, strong oral and written fluency in English language
- self-management skills: efficient, structured, independent and autonomous working, responsible time management, adherence to the internal control, reporting and compliance guidelines, readiness to take on special tasks (if required).
- technical proficiency: good knowledge of MS Office.
Experience in operational areas including custody, fund accounting and/or client services is preferred but not a must. Digital savviness would be an asset.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Min. 2 years of total work experience in the field of accounting.
- Pro-client attitude (previous client-facing experience would be an asset).
- Upper-intermediate knowledge of German (min. B1) and very good English.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (VBA would be an asset).
- Solid communication skills and decision-making capabilities.