Senior Java Developer
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
IT Wide Monitoring (ITWM) Osmosys is a single integrated monitoring solution to monitor the various IT components of Client infrastructure which collects events that can potentially affect the IT/Business operations, metrics of entire technology stack and logs of various IT components including infrastructure components, various applications that run on top of these platforms, compute (CHP), database (DHP), .NET (DAP) and JAVA (JAP) platforms. The system notifies to IT/business operations teams of disruptive events so they can act on them based on an escalation matrix.
The main objective of the project is to simplify and automate the on-boarding and initial configuration of new applications to the ITWM Osmosys system. This will be achieved by developing an end-to-end Monitoring as a Code solution for Linux Agent, which will be tested by the Service Provider in non-production environments, and then handed over to Client for implementation and maintenance. The Service Provider will hand over project documentation for the solution and organize knowledge transfer sessions for Client, so that it could be enhanced with new features and support for additional agents.
- Lead modules and development cycle with the ownership on end to end delivery while standing up in production
- Close cooperation with other team members.
- Release support.
- Evaluates detailed business, functional, and non-functional technical requirements (including recovery, security, data volumes, performance and audit).
- Performing review of the requirement specifications prepared by Requirement Engineers.
- Performs root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of problem and manages the resolution of complex problems.
- Effectively respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- 4+ years of experience in software testing
- Automation in Java
- knowledge of C# a major plus
- Familiarity with different types of testing
- Hands-on test design experience, knowledge of test design techniques
- Experience with bug-tracking systems; understanding of defects lifecycle
- Understanding of Web Services, REST API, JSON, etc.
- Hand-on experience testing REST APIs
- Jira, Confluence experience
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world