Opis stanowiska pracy
NR REF.: 1155747
Hays IT Contracting matches IT Contractors with the best employers. Our passion lies in helping people develop their professional careers in IT sector - quite simply, we power the world of work.
For our Client we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of:
Location: 100 % remote
Job type: contract B2B
Length: Long term cooperation
Rate: 90-120 pln net+vat/h
Responsible for collaborating proactively with Business analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to this global application.
- Engage with global cross-functional business teams to initiate projects, to analyze enhancement requests and communicate with the development team
- Work on Projects/Tasks that focus on Herbalife Business processes
- Proficient in software development lifecycles namely Waterfall and Agile and AIM Methodology
- To understand business needs from the Business Requirement Documents and work towards proposed solution
- Responsible for setups and functional testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects
- Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards
- Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts including but not limited to:
-Business Requirements Document
-Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules and Use Cases
-Activity Diagrams, Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
-Application Gap analysis
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exposure to the business process flows on any of the major ERP applications such Oracle and Salesforce
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Understanding of system architecture of Application and System Integration Processes
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience and ability to analyze into software-related issues and products
- Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning,branching, defect tracking and release management
- Coordinate migrations/implementation of changes between the different Application environments
- Experience working in a DevOps Framework in Preferred
- Self-managing: well organized, with multi-tasking and time management skills; maintains attention to detail and works effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing multi-team environment
- CRM experience is an advantage.
- competitive rate
- possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands
- fast learning opportunities
- preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package