Data Analyst (Tableau Dashboard Improvement)
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Data Analyst you will support the development of dashboard solutions for the end-to-end drug substance release program within the Quality Supply Chain Analytics sub-team.
- Lead the improvement of Tableau dashboard, specifically improve user experience and ensure the dashboard workflow is adequate
- Contribute to the GxP validation framework for Tableau dashboards (back and front end)
- Collaborate with digital team to develop new dashboards
- Conduct EDA, visualization, dashboarding activities as required
- MSc in Data Science, Computer Science or similar
- Experience with Tableau, Python and productionizing software models using databricks
- Experience in biopharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
- Proactive and innovative personality, being able to work independently
- 6 months contract (extension expected)
- 1-2 days of work on site
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.