Opis stanowiska pracy
Market Risk IT (MR IT) supports the Market & Liquidity Risk Management group within the risk division, responsible for Market Risk Management, Scenario Analysis, Risk Consolidation, Risk Capital, Risk Based P&L and the quants responsible for risk measurement models and pricing model validation. The QA team within MR IT delivers the quality assurance and testing services for these systems during the various stages of the lifecycle.
Team consist of 7 QAs, 10 DEVs, 2 DevOps, 2 L3 support and 3 BAs. Team is spread across locations, between Poland and India, with Test Lead located in Wroclaw.
Business users as well are located in different areas/time zones (Asia, UK, US.
- Working on multiple concurrent QA projects against firm timelines.
- Able to understand the complex architectural systems involving multiple technologies, platforms.
- Analyse business requirements, functional and technical specifications to define test scope and test approach.
- Plan and participate in UAT/ Integrated QA testing involving multiple applications/interfaces.
- Understand the test environments, components involved.
- Interact with various functional streams across regions -Development, BA across the length of the project.
- Gather and present Daily/Weekly Project status metrics to management in timely fashion and escalate any issues in timely fashion.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Defect tracking and defect resolution.
- Provide metrics for reporting and release readiness reports.
- Maintain and execute regression packs.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Suggest improvements to the Automation strategy to help increase coverage and reduce test
- Participate in walkthroughs, Test Cases Reviews with relevant teams/stakeholders
- Over 5 years of Quality Assurance and Testing professional experience
- Good knowledge of STLC and testing methodologies
- Good knowledge and experience in Agile
- Significant experience in testing methods, tools, metrics, and technology
- Hands on experience in Test Planning, Test Case Preparation, Test Execution and Defect Reporting
- Good Interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations / time-zones
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Should be able to work independently and within team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, challenging deadlines
- Should be able to maintain quality of code, come up with ideas to improve existing processes
- Experience in developing/executing/monitoring automated test suites including a variety of technologies including, but not limited to Selenium, Cucumber.
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Strong technical background with experience in Oracle/SQL and front & back end testing
- Experience in using JIRA and HP Quality Centre / ALM (or equivalent tools)
- Experience of working in Investment Banking Front Office Technology
NICE TO HAVE
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to