Application Support Engineer with C++
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
MaRS (Market Risk System) is a system responsible for calculating Value at Risk of the Bank. This value tells how much the Bank can lose during market crash, given current positions and history of price changes. Tens of thousands reports are calculated daily by various individuals - from traders to risk management managers.
The system consists of many components running on 250+ production, test and disaster recovery Red Hat servers. Components are written in C++, SQL and Java languages. Deployment and Monitoring scripts written in bash/python. Role for support interested in learning C++ or devs interested in support.
MaRS team is working across locations and cover about 60+ IT people.
In Wroclaw currently 15 developers, 2 L3 IT Support engineers. L3 IT support globally is 7 people
- Ensure the stability of MaRS (one of Market Risk application) production system.
- Diagnose and solve issues within MaRS application.
- Diagnose and solve issues with Global MaRS application L3 team.
- Plan and execute application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes.
- Closely collaborate with production and platform services teams
- Develop, co-ordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Market Risk support teams.
- Monitor and maintain production and internal environments.
- Foster good working relationships with internal teams and hosting providers.
- Proven experience in working on application support role
- Ability to read and write database queries
- Linux experience and in writing shell scripts
- Fluent communication in speaking and writing in English
NICE TO HAVE
- Good communication skills
- ITIL certificate is a plus
- Willingness to learn a new skills
- Python knowledge will be a plus
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world