Quality Assurance Specialist
It is an American multinational biopharmaceutical company that develops and produces medicine, vaccines, animal health products, for many of the world’s most challenging diseases in pursuit of their mission to save and improve lives. They are located in Noord-Holland, in the region of Amsterdam.
You will have to assure a consistent application of the regulatory requirements within the organization, government and final clients.
- Ensure documentation of products, storage conditions and transportation requirements depending on the client.
- Be the point of contact between external/internal clients when necessary.
- Evaluating the cause of the problems, analyzing data and suggesting improvements to leadership when necessary.
- Work closely with the QA department and logistics and external partners to make sure policies and procedures are in place.
- Maintain the database up to date.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy or related fields.
- Experience with QA or QC // GMP & GDP and regulatory requirements.
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Claudia Rosario.