Opis stanowiska pracy
A Unified Communications, Teams / Skype for Business / Web Conferencing, engineer to work as part of a distributed Real Time Communications Engineering team committed to delivering a modern, effective and fast developing Unified Communications service.
The core of the UC service is Microsoft Skype for Business, with a move to Microsoft Teams underway. These services are integrated into UBS Enterprise Voice & Video (Avaya & Cisco), Compliance services (Actiance Vantage), and the usual Provisioning, Management and Monitoring tools expected in any Global service environment. Endpoints include standard desktop / BYOD, Thin / VDI (Citrix HDX) and Mobile.
In addition there are 2 externally hosted Web Conferencing services, Webex & Zoom, available to users who need to engage with external parties and using Skype or Teams does not effectively cover the use case.
The role requires SME level technical knowledge in Microsoft UC technology, with experience of designing, documenting, building and certifying solutions in a large global organisation. In addition experience of certifying and deploying external Web Conferencing services such as Webex and Zoom would be of benefit, as would experience with enterprise Voice & Video. The ability to develop tools and processes to integrate and augment UC services into the working environment is essential.
The role is primarily Engineering but also requires a level of Operational L3 support, augmenting the ability of the service operations team in diagnosing and fixing problems.
The individual should be passionate about IT, be able to work effectively independently and as part of a wider distributed team
Essential for the role:
- Good experience and strong understanding of Microsoft UC technology, both back end and client end points, and including integration with Enterprise Voice & Media services.
- Knowledgeable and with experience in Microsoft Teams and its potential beyond the traditional UC services.
- Knowledgeable and with experience of Avaya Communications Manager and Avaya contact center.
- Good report writing and documentation skills, good verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting ability with extensive hands-on IT support experience, both back-end and user-facing. Able to generate options and recommend solutions which are logical reasonable and realistic.
- Experience of working in a large organisation.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and to generate new ideas and creative approaches.
- Able to develop and manage clear and realistic action plans to accomplish given objectives.
- Strong Design and Engineering experience of Avaya Communications Manager and Avaya contact center.
- Strong Knowledge of VoIP and SIP
- Strong Knowledge of other VoIP technologies like Microsoft Teams, Cisco IP Telephony and Skype for business
- Strong documentation skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Genesys contact center a plus
- Knowledge of enterprise security a plus
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport