znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
NR REF.: 1152222
Hays IT Contracting matches IT Contractors with the best employers. Our passion lies in helping people develop their professional careers in IT sector - quite simply, we power the world of work.
For our Client we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of:
Location: Poland (Remote)
Job type: contract B2B
Length: long term cooperation
Rate: 140 zł /hour net
Skills we look for:
- strong communication skills, someone business oriented
- experience in international environment / pharma / cross functional work
- Experience with complex data comparisons, manipulation; ability to translate complex data into simple data-driven recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex topics to audiences with varying degrees of background in the subject.
- Collaborative cross-functional leadership skills, including leading and influencing teams.
- Experience developing presentation material and presenting to executive audiences.
- Ability to assist senior management with strategic plans and road maps, and to translation plans into tactical projects.
- IT project management skills, including project, budget and vendor management is preferred.
- Approximately 10-12 years of experience beyond their academic training in the areas described.
- Program manager who will help facilitate International IT PMO and will lead the “A” launch Program that is cross functional effort within organization.
- Leads Cross functional delivery programs to install new IT enabled capabilities. Delivery programs have a fixed finite schedule, scope and set of resources. Cross functional programs have high degrees of Shared Costs Significant shared implementation costs (e.g. resources) across functions (e.g. Finance, HR, Supply Chain, etc.) Coordination Significant coordination required across functions simultaneously. Operational programs to manage IT Planning and IT Operations.
- Actively Driving: Actively drive projects and ensure alignment on all project details: objectives, scope, approach, deliverables, financials, schedule, dependencies and risks.
- Engaging Stakeholders: Proactively manage IT and functional stakeholders, delivery teams, vendors, and Steering Committees to ensure accountability and drive value.
- Managing Risks/Tradeoffs: Articulate key risks, dependencies, and scope tradeoffs within and across functions – and effectively mitigate risks/tradeoffs by identifying and driving changes to approach, timeline, budget, or scope.
- Communicating: Clearly communicate project status, schedule, risks, issues, and changes/resolutions – keeping all stakeholders involved and informed on a regular basis.
- Upholding Processes: Follow and uphold required and expected processes – including regulatory compliance standards – and provide input to improve processes.
Competitive rate Possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands Real impact on the project – if you are good, you are independent in making decisions Fast learning opportunities Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package