Our Client is one of global leaders in IT services area that is noted for its positive market reputation supported by the leading place in the best employers’ rankings.
The company gives an access to the most advanced technology and is well known from its innovative business approach, high standards of work and certified development programs.
As VMware Service Owner you will be responsible for VMWare products lifecycle management, patching and new releases rollout, automation and environment improvements and supporting operation teams with troubleshooting. This role also required to take part with global strategy definition (security, patching, layout) as well as liaising with Technical Architects and Service Managers. You will be also involved in creation of technical documents focus on VMWare environments.
- Experience of large scale VMware environments as a technical specialist
- Ability to deal with complex issues/potential escalations with minimal help and interact with senior management
- Experience and knowledge in creating documentation and providing peer review to others
- Involvement in projects, having demonstrated an ability to provide sound input into a specific technical area
- ITIL knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Customer and delivery focused
- Responsible and reliability
- Ability to remain calm, and perform under pressure
- Good organization of work and time management
- Ability to work in a team and in a multinational environment
- vSphere 6/7
- Full time job, stability of employment
- Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences
- Extra financial bonuses
- Wide package of certified trainings and development programs
- Private medical care and life insurance;
- Multisport card
- The clear career path and possibility of promotion
- Taking part in multiple employees events
- Access to the newest technology and gadgets