Opis stanowiska pracy
Senior Representative, Middle Office
NR REF.: 1150946
For our client in banking industry we are looking for candidates to join a team in their office in Wrocław.
Alternative Investment Servicing (AIS) Operations consist of variety of teams servicing functional areas such as Middle Office, Cash Processing and Documents Management. Teams assist the research and resolution of general and basic operational issues regarding fund administration, follows procedures to complete day-to-day tasks.
The Middle Office team manages the entire process from trade entry through to settlement, ensuring that all trades are matched, settled and reconciled in a timely and efficient manner. Middle Office core sub-functions are Cash Management, Reconciliation, Client Reporting, Reference Data and Derivatives.
General working hours: 8:00 – 19:00 with weekly shifts.
As our team supports processes for clients across the globe, our working hours may vary and we appreciate your flexibility.
Your new role:
As “Middle Office Senior Representative” you will be assigned to a specific function or set of clients along with other team members to service AIS clients within the operational processes. You will be responsible for ensuring a strong control environment within cash operations as well as for maintaining proper communication flow with other parties.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- New security, funds and account setups and maintenance across different platforms.
- Matching of trades booked by client against executing brokers trade confirmations.
- Agreeing settlement details with counterparts.
- Processing cash instructions with SSIs (Standard Settlement Instructions) validation.
- Perform cash, trades and position reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Researching and resolving breaks between clients and brokers data.
- Researching and resolving complex operational or client issues. Assists in identifying trends in client issues and proposing solutions.
- Checking the work of less experienced staff and providing guidance to them when required.
- Providing status updates on problem resolution and outstanding issues to other teams. Directing inquiries to the appropriate resources.
- Assisting with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency.
- Responsibility for the quality and completion of own work. Helps to develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience in Financial Services preferred (2-3 years)
- Advanced knowledge in capital markets and financial instruments (equities, fixed income, money market & derivatives)
- Strong PC skills (including Microsoft® Excel, Word, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Ability to withstand work pressure and deliver with speed and accuracy
- Critical thinking skills, ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility towards tasks assigned, job timing and scope of responsibility. Confidence in making decisions of slight to moderate financial impact
- Experience in spoken/written client communication
What you will get in return:
Client provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare,