Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Lizard team needs a proactive developer to join our Warsaw branch. We need a candidate who is interested in .NET technical challenges, from working with user and system interfaces to core system development and quality automation. But, this is not just a technical role - to succeed you will have to work with business users (traders) to understand their requirements and how your software is used in production.
We support various set of applications across the Bank within Equites business. One of our main focus is trading platform built on microservices, supporting communication with upstream and downstream systems recipients, serving over three thousand transactions a day. Technology stack used: C#, .NET, SQL Databases, TeamCity, Python.
Our team is mainly situated in two locations: Warsaw, Poland and Zurich, Switzerland. We are working in Kanban and embracing agile principles and values.
Initially supporting the on-boarding of a an in-house system, this role is expected to provide the opportunity to become involved with helping perform development & devops (50/50 %) activities to support the ongoing management and enhancements to the clients bespoke system:
- Development, configuration, test case development, and other automation activities
- Significant product enhancements and architecture changes to support new and existing business lines.
- Involvement in Operations activities, like CI/CD setup, environments configurations
- Preparing Proof of Concept, exploring different technical solutions to come up with best development strategy
- Liaising with client management to ensure requirements are captured and delivered successfully
- Handling production issues, supporting BAU requests
You will have opportunity to work with different teams across the Bank, learn the infrastructure around you and code with newer technologies: C#/.NET from 4.5 and above, ReactJS.
- Strong C# knowledge (3-5 years of experience)
- Background in DevOps
- Proficiency with Git, Jira and automated deployment tools.
- Good communications in both written and spoken form
- Experience working with large distributed systems
- Work with microservices, web-services, MS SQL databases
- CI/CD knowledge (TeamCity)
NICE TO HAVE
C#/.NET WCF, REST
- NancyFX, HTTPS, WebAPI, MQ, FTPS
- DNS, LoadBalancing
- Scripting / Automation skills
- ReactJS experience would be beneficial
- Experience of capital markets systems
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world