Ensuring telephone support, remote or presence of technical problems to users.
Ensure the first level of support of all applications and standard equipment set in order to ensure normal operations.
Comply with response times and service levels defined in SLAs.
Organization/ Management: Inform direct manager on issues that go beyond their functional skills and can put in question the normal execution of the production process. Inform direct manager of difficulties for the effective performance of their functions, presenting based solution proposals. Ensure absolute loyalty and confidentiality in all matters. Ensure constant scientific update, technical and behavioral knowledge of the inherent function. Perform their function in a disciplined manner and accept the responsibilities associated with it, according to the Quality Policy, Environment and Safety and the strategic objectives of the company in these areas in order to prevent the occurrence of injury, in relation to itself and third parties, as well as material losses and environmental agression.
- Provide first level support for all Software and Hardware in the plant.
- Provide 24/7 support to the site operations.
- Provide first level support for ERP software use, and processes, including reporting and interface activities into other applications.
- Work closely with the central IT team in order to select and implement IT solutions both hardware and software so that the consistency and standardization levels are maintained across all division sites.
- Work closely with the central IT team in exploiting the possibilities of the current implemented s/w solutions and ensuring consistent operations across the Enterprise.
- Develop and maintain skills to provide I.T. hardware / software support (inc. above systems) to provide efficient problem resolution and increase knowledge sharing for the benefit of Global Operations.
- Work directly with local suppliers to support and implement local solutions following guidance from central IT.
- At least 3 years of experience on IT related roles,
- Willingness to travel
- English Language (at least B2 level)
- Capability to work under stress
- Opportunity for professional development in European structures in an international company
- Possibility to work with Greenfiel
- International working environment
- Stable employment and fair salary