Opis stanowiska pracy
Sales Reporting Assistant with Greek
NR REF.: 1149412
We are looking for a Sales Reporting Assistant with Greek to support Sales Field team.
In this role, you will be supporting the Business Development team in analysing and identifying opportunities to accelerate sales growth, as well as tracking defined KPIs that will steer the defined growth agenda.
In this role you will also ensure the quality and accuracy of the information provided, also in the business information management programs.
Ideal candidate has good analytical skills and ability to run reports to analyse sales data.
Your new responsibilities:
- Providing the sales team with data reports
- Monitoring sales performance
- Providing insights and conclusions after conducting Sales related analytics performance
- Working continuously on improving the reporting system
- Working continuously in improving automation in analytics, focusing on insights, rather than manual production
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly reports and analytics, in cooperation with the Business Development Team
- Responsible for extraction, mapping, consolidation and preparation of reports and analytics within the determined deadlines
- Responsible for data base maintenance and G2M system changes in SAP
To succeed you will need:
- Excellent Greek (C1+) and English (C1+)
- First experience in analytics or reporting
- Advanced level of MS Office – in particular Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage simultaneously various tasks and work under pressure
- Nice to have experience in working with SAP
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role please click “apply now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.