Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
Within the Automation department you will work in a team with Automation specialists on new construction, upgrade and improvement projects. These projects are carried out according to change control procedures. You will prepare and implement the Automation Life Cycle Management for existing and new installation projects related to the Manufacturing department.
- Coordination automation solution for open items punch list
- Writing user acceptance test plan for automation changes
- Executing and documentation of test plans
- Review of development documentation written by vendor
- Creation SDLC documentation
- Ensure current processes are updated and ready to execute
-Minimum of five years’ experience in similar role
-Experience with automation systems architecture, networking and components
-Knowledge of and experience in GMP
-Experience with project management
-Experience with maintaining or implementing software and equipment within a regulated environment
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.