Automation Project Manager
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
You will be responsible for automation related projects to ensure equipment reliability and organization readiness and sustainability for the company’s ongoing functional, geographical and operational expansion.
- Manage communication, preparation and implementation of Automation Life Cycle Management for existing and new installation projects
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings and manage the stakeholders
- Communicate and drive changes of existing processes and ensure they are updated and ready to execute
- Ensure cross functional business readiness including updates to process and procedures (SOP’s)
- Review and verify that the final project deliverables meet the business / project needs
- Taking a ‘helicopter view’, overseeing and ensuring integration between the current specific site process and global processes
- Ensure appropriate business representation is assigned to the project and signoff at key milestones
- Develop supporting documentation and monitor budget tracking, timelines and scheduled resources
- Resolve any conflicts or escalations that are raised
- Key contributor to activity planning, resources & skills allocation, day-to-day activity management and budget
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Industrial Automation - Engineering, Industrial Information Systems
- Proven experience of project management leadership in a cross functional environment within IS and Engineering
- Good knowledge of automation systems architecture, networking and components
- At least 5 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions and support to manufacturing organizations (in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.