znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
As a Process Technician You Will Be Responsible For:
- Working on business projects which supports current business strategies and needs, giving you broad exposure to the organization;
- Controlling production process in terms of productivity, reliability, safety and our product quality;
- Provide immediate process support in the factory to minimise downtime and rejects. Ensure all process support issues are investigated and ensure improvement actions are identified, recorded and implemented. Report incidents using defined system/documentation;
- Awareness of production plan at all times and current performance against it with respect to validations, new products and any unreleased products;
- Participate in/lead trials, product validations and plant commissioning as required, contributing their processing and plant expertise to the task;
- Active involvement in TPM and lean activities;
- Working on designing, building and operating of the manufacturing equipment
- Business/technologies/applications knowledge building;
- Working with the other sites all over the world in order to exchange experience and knowledge.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to use engineering software such as autocad or similar.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Fluent English in writing and reading
- Labour-law employment;
- Participation in an interesting greenfield project - building new manufacturing facility;
- Work in international environment with highly qualified specialists;
- Development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;