Opis stanowiska pracy
IRRBB (Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book) project provides a framework to calculate NII (Net interest income) at risk and related figures. It further facilitates internal and regulatory reporting needs to achieve compliance with the FINMA regulations, based on BCBS 368 standards for Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book.
The dept. is responsible for providing financial data for the whole bank.
IRRBB IT is responsible for leading and executing IT deliveries focused on ALM IRRBB Programme. IT team is developing and supporting ETL data delivery processes based on Oracle and Informatica.
Team: ALM IRRBB data delivery team is built around 9 core people currently located in Wroclaw Poland. Four of them are Oracle developers, three BA, scrum master and QA expert. We are looking to increase this number by one additional developer focusing on core technical capabilities of the system and a BA.
A developer role focusing on data sourcing, ETL and linux scripts changes supporting the QRM application
Opportunity to work on other related IT BoW delivery, expanding skillset and building SME knowledge
An agile and fast paced environment, with baked-in quality disciplines such as test automation and DevOps principles
You will be part of an open-minded, flexible and multi-skilled team working collaboratively with other IT teams and the QRM business team.
- Experience in the design and delivery of IT solutions
- Demonstrable hands on experience with PL-SQL, Oracle, Unix, ETL tools etc
- Experience of coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting and implementing software using approved methodologies
- Creation of technical specification documents and participation in design reviews / code reviews; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle. You are able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Must be flexible, proactive, adaptable and open to new challenges
- Fluent communication skills in English, both written and oral are required
NICE TO HAVE
- Development of scripts to automate the execution of code using shell scripts under Unix
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world