Accounting Specialist (AR)
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
Accounting Specialist (AR)
NR REF.: 1149503
Universal-Investment is the largest independent investment management company in the German-speaking part of Europe and the market leader in the areas of Master-KVG services and private label funds. With its administration, insourcing and risk management services, the company focuses on the administration and structuring of funds, securities, real assets as well as alternative asset classes and offers complex risk management solutions.
To achieve our ambitious growth goals we are currently looking for an Accounts Receivables Specialist (m/f/d).
• Accounts Receivable Management: Fee calculations and Billing of invoices
• Inter company invoicing & reconciliation
• Debtor Management/Reconciliation of open items
• Support for preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
• Prospective extension of tasks including general accounting after successful starting period possible
The successful candidate will bring the following:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related subject
• First experience (>1 year) in a Finance department of a (preferably) multinational company
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of Finance processes especially regarding accounts receivable, VAT, reverse charge etc.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Knowledge of SAP and experience in a financial services organization
• Strong interpersonal skills required to work in a team as well as ongoing communication with colleagues and (senior) management
• Fluency in Polish, English and German (min. requirement B1) – both verbal and written communication
What we offer:
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training. As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer: a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location. Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.
By pressing the ‘Apply’ button the Candidates are applying to Hays recruitment agency which provides its services to Universal investment Branch in Kraków. The applications of Candidates meeting the Universal Investment requirements will later be forwarded to Universal Investment for further recruitment.