Senior Python Developer
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
Joining our Team comes with some habits:
- We’re passionate about the work we do: both on front-end and back-end :) We would like to know if you share this passion, so don’t hesitate to show us (or let us click through) apps you’ve created
- Beautiful code? Sure, that’s our benchmark! But we are a TEAM and every day we base on trust and responsibility towards each other - so the openness to speak about risks and challenges, as well as sharing funny stuff is highly respected!
- We learn. Constantly. Actually, our purpose is to provide great solutions - so we expect from each other, and from you, the approach ’I’ll solve this problem’ instead of ’At least it works. Locally.’
- And, if you’re reading this sentence right now, you probably already know that we may also expect fluency in English. :)
- 6+ experience in development of applications in Python (Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases as well as Redis & Rabbit MQ
- Practical skills in using basic DevOps tools (Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes)
- Bonus points for: experience with microservices architecture, Pandas/NumPy or fullstack approach
What you may expect:
- Great, supportive team and challenging projects that will help you empower your career as Software Developer
- Super convenient work conditions: reasonable salary, autonomy, flexible working schedule and opportunity to work fully remotely
- Multisport card to help you stay active, wherever you are
- Cool and friendly relations - we care about ourselves, our clients and projects we do together!
- Lunches on Friday, English lessons with native speaker, PS4 and table football in our office in Gdynia
- We want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a ’dev XYZ’. At Idego - you matter!