Our client is working in games, technology and media industry. The aim is to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. In so doing company empower their clients to remain lean and agile and focus on creating most engaging experiences.
We are looking for Senior Security Engineer for clients global information security team. This team is within the global services organization and is in charge of information security. This individual will help to further build Client security operations capabilities globally and will be responsible for prodividng senior expeertise and support for subsidaries around the globe.
· Provide IT Security consulting to internal business units & service lines.
· Help define, document & enforce security policies globally, regionally and locally.
· Support studios, service lines and business units in compliance to internal policies and client requirements,
including planning for and executing on infrastructure and architecture decisions
· Monitor for, respond to & report on security incidents.
· Perform daily security tasks such as; risk assessments, client & 3rd party audits, tracking deliverables for
· Manage and deploy security infrastructure, including alerting, response, logging systems
· Identification of IOCs and applicable techniques for mitigation
· Research, development & implementation of technologies aimed at strengthening the overall security
posture of the company globally.
· Help run the global vulnerability management program.
· Help the regional security teams in a follow-the-sun manner.
· 8 - 10 years of experience in Information Security - Security Architect, Senior Security Engineer
· Solid IT background - network, next gen firewalls, AD, EDR solutions, security
· Experience with vendor and client management
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Real world experience with network threats and systems threats in an enterprise environment
· Demonstrated experience identifying IOCs and building solutions for the detection of IOCs
· Experience in managing and developing new products and services
· Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of customer organizations
· Gaming experience is a plus
· Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion along with the ability to interact with the senior executive level are
· Ability to prioritize and multitask well under pressure
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong experience managing in a fast-paced environment and leading as an individual contributor as
· Creative Attitude/Resourcefullness
· Benefit package will be set up individually for this role