Credit Risk Analyst
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
- Perform in-depth data analysis using e.g. logistic regression, decision trees, machine learning techniques from multiple sources with variety of tools,
- Analyze data sets to discover new insights,
- Analyze credit portfolio and reasons of changes in its quality,
- Support the communication of analytic results (e.g. identified data anomalies and patterns),
- Understand, interpret, and present recommendations for action based on a data-driven analysis.
- University degree (preferred: econometrics, statistics, mathematics, physics or related),
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working in banking industry in a quant team (credit risk field as preffered),
- High analytical and numerical capabilities,
- Proficiency with SQL queries and MS Excel,
- Knowledge of R or Python or any other statistical package will be an asset,
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Work in an international environment in the banking industry,
- Opportunity to gain experience in the credit risk management,
- Contract of employment, competitive salary and private medical care.