Supply Chain Specialist
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
You will be responsible for:
- Safeguarding customer order stability, setting-up and following-up on priority shipments/containers
- Management of daily truck loading (TLB) and relation with the transportation companies (via Transporeon)
- Direct deliveries management
- Handling and management of various logistic issues, such as special deliveries, periodic operational and sales scrap, transportation tests, etc. in order to ensure that company fulfils its commitments towards our international customers and distributors.
- Follow-up of overdue invoices, related to overseas deliveries as well as European deliveries. Close cooperation with the accounting team and warehouses in order to clarify and reduce the amount of overdue invoices.
- Checks on correctness of inbound and outbound delivery data. Investigation and solving of possible issues with several involved parties
- Monitoring of warehouse interfaces (IDocs) and inventory follow-up. Assuring proper synchronisation of warehouse management systems with SAP
- Analysing performance of logistic providers and taking appropriate countermeasures
- Following-up on overdue invoices related to overseas deliveries as well as European deliveries with close cooperation with the accounting team and warehouses in order to clarify and reduce the amount of overdue invoices.
- Assisting in making and analysing reports and controls and taking appropriate countermeasures if required.
- Delivering on the key values of logistics: accuracy, transparency & quality
- Master degree
- Practical experience in a similar function (Logistic, supply chain, warehouse management)
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Clear interest in building expertise in logistic and knowledge of ERP systems used in the process
- Good written and verbal command of English.
- Knowledge about Transporeon system would be an asset
- Detail-orientation and good analytical skills
- Good communication skills that enable to build relations
- Ability to think “outside the box”
Our client offer:
- Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational company
- Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
- Medical Health Insurance
- Group Life and Disability Insurance
- Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system
- Team and integration budget