Senior Technical Recruiter (Infrastructure Area)
· Being responsible for recruiting new employees (incl.senior operational roles as well as for managerial positions as per current Business needs, Technical Roles (IT Infrastructure Area)
· Reporting of the recruitment measures on behalf of the recruitment team
· Aiming at standardization of the recruitment process and best practice sharing as well as supporting HR BP and Recruitment Lead in market research and shaping recruitment strategy
· Being responsible for driving internal recruitment for senior positions in the organization.
· Recruitment of new employees as per current requirements (incl. senior operational and managerial roles)
· Sourcing of passive candidates, networking
· Designing sourcing strategy in cooperation with Recruitment Lead and HR BP
· CV Application analysis, prescreening and participation in F2F interviews
· Lead requisition meetings and liaising with the Hiring Managers regarding requirements
· Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
· Representing an agile attitude within daily operations (E2E recruitment process)
· Cooperation with recruitment agencies, suppliers and suggesting optimization within the process
· Updating Candidate base as per existing procedures and best practice.
· Creating and updating procedures, process documents, templates
· Active participation in employer branding initiatives, participation in job fairs, company’s events.
· Administrative duties related to onboarding process.
· Support and supervision of new joiners in recruitment team
· Recruitment of new employees incl. senior operational and managerial roles (ability to participate in F2F/remote interviews)
· Creating and updating internal procedures, process documents, templates
· Being SPOC for business, Recruitment team members and HR regarding current recruitment processes
· Being Subject Matter Expert and mentor for less experienced colleagues within the recruitment team
· Share knowledge and best practice with the Team and business, providing training and guidance to Interns and Junior Recruitment Specialists/Recruitment Specialists whenever necessary.
· Assisting HR BPs and/or Recruitment Lead/Manager in other projects or requests, especially affecting factors related to recruitment such as talent pool, expectations, attrition or market research done before introduction of the new roles.
· Active participation in employer branding initiatives, cooperating with SPOC within EB strategy for assigned LoB
· Reporting of recruitment measures
· Being SPOC for recruitment agencies
· Ensure the efficient, good communication flow between Recruitment, HR and the internal business stakeholders;
· Identify the recruitment business needs and suggest the solutions;
· Communicate the Recruitment processes and policies if appropriate and participate in processes creation, adaptation and modification as an active member of local HR team;
· Participation in any business related projects where HR support is needed.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Positive drive and enthusiasm with a willingness and desire to grow and develop
· Ability to solve problems
· Demonstrated leadership, communication skills
· Strong orientation on high quality service delivery for internal clients
· Business acumen and ability to solve problems
· Lateral Thinker
· Higher Education