We are searching for SFMC Marketing Cloud Developer/Consultant do join team which is developing own product dedicated to financial markets globally.
· Work closely with different business teams (Marketing, Customer Value Management, Product) to deliver marketing oriented solutions on Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud
· Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize
· Understand and help to design solutions for data flow and data integration
· Responsible for the overall configuration, design, and functionality of the Marketing Cloud automation platform while constantly collaborating with the larger Marketing Cloud team to ensure best practices and unified vision
· Partner with IT development teams to ensure we are using technology to drive the best possible email and sms programs; includes automating manual processes, triggered / lifecycle marketing campaigns, and CRM tool optimization
· Managed Journey Builder for cross-brand automated journeys across multiple digital channels, as available within Marketing Cloud
· Provided day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of the systems, as well as acted as the first line of contact for user questions. Provided documentation and training to end users
· Collaborated with team of Marketing Cloud / email developers to deliver email functionality throughout the brand marketing satellite users
· Continuously analyzed operational process to find and implement new efficiencies
Skills and Knowledge:
· 3+ years of experience with Marketing Cloud marketing automation platform preferred, across email and SMS channels
· Expert Marketing Automation skills
· 3+ years of development experience with Marketing Cloud. Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience is a plus.
· Strong understanding of digital marketing, demand generation principles, and marketing best practices with regard to contact strategies, data capture, campaign analysis and deliverability
· Previous experience in or working closely with marketing, CRM and/or Information Systems groups