Analytical Systems Design Engineer
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
- Design of sample preparation systems and sample pre-preparation systems (CEMS – Continues Emission Monitoring System, Process Analytical Systems).
- Supervision over the selection of auxiliary devices for the system (container, measuring cabinet, HVAC etc.).
- Preparation of project documentation (PI&D, General Arrangement Drawing, BOM).
- Supervision of subcontractors in scope of system assembly.
- Close cooperation with Sales Team in the preparation of technical conditions for offers.
- Cooperation with Service Department during system commissioning (in workshop and on-site).
- Project risk asessment and analysis.
- Participation in meetings with clients.
- University degree in Chemistry, Chemical Technology, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Process Apparatus or related fields.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in design process analytics systems and sample preparation systems.
- Knowledge in field of Chemical Technology.
- Ability to work with a project team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Polish.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD.
- Experience at work on industrial site areas as an automation specialist will be an additional plus.