Head of Business Development Department
znalezione na www.infopraca.pl
Opis stanowiska pracy
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company that develops medicines in various therapeutic fields.
Due to rapid development, we are looking for an experienced manager that will lead the international development of the company in B2B segment.
If you have the relevant international experience in B2B sales in pharma sector as well as in leading a small team, please send your CV now!
- development of sales strategy and product portfolio as well as promotion and development of B2B sales in international markets,
- leading a sales team,
- planning and controlling the budget,
- tracking sales profitability and reporting deviations from the planned margin,
- tracking the status of order fulfilment and updating orders / sales statistics,
- inventory management in correspondence with the sales plan,
- sales planning (quarterly forecasts, annual and medium-term plans),
- tracking the pharmaceutical market and matching plans / strategies to the current market situation.
- experience in international B2B sales in pharmaceutical sector with documented successes at least 3 years,
- leadership skills with managerial experience,
- ability to create strategic plans, short-term sales plans, and translate them into operational activities,
- experience in planning budgets, creating a pricing policy,
- ability to manage the profitability of managed product groups and services,
- goal orientation,
- openness to changes,
- communication skills,
- analytical skills,
- ability to work in projects as a leader,
- experience in developing new products will be a plus,
- fluent English,
- openness to frequent business trips.
- interesting opportunity in international environment,
- possibility to develop within the organization,
- flexible hours and possibility to work from home.