Opis stanowiska pracy
This role is responsible for designing and developing the multi-dimensional data warehouse, ETL and reporting processes to support the business in its need to provide regulatory, financial, operational and analytical data.
· Work with data warehouse lead to update existing/implement new features to the multi-dimensional data warehouse and ETL processes ultimately expanding the functionality of the data warehouse.
· Developing ad-hoc/recurring reports, automated feeds, troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets and analyze data.
· Support warehouse databases and ETL processes in development, Pre-Prod Staging and Live environments
· Gather and deliver database data for use in ad-hoc data analysis
· Creation of standing web based reports (using SQL Server Reporting Services) and database objects to support them.
· Ensure continued operation of the intraday data feed and nightly ETL processes
- Collaborate with development team on logical models and physical database schema. Build and optimize SQL Queries and Transact SQL stored procedures
· Capacity planning
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- At least 5+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 - TSQL / SSIS / SSRS
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of DW concepts (Kimball approach)
- Strong experience with managing and creating ETL processes
- Experience working in an agile environment using SCRUM methodology.
- Communicate and interact with all levels of personnel within the organization, including senior management, IT teams.
- Ability and desire to work in a successful, high-growth Internet environment, taking initiative to build new marketing programs.
- Results oriented, team player with strong attention to detail
- Relevant experience in the finance services industry, FX or brokerage experience a plus.
- Maintain database security, integrity and availability
- Familiarity with .Net development (JMS/Even Driven ETL).
- Experience with an SDLC
Good to have
- Experience with SSAS (Multidimensional/Tabular model)
- CI tools (TeamCity)